The phrases euismodī, huiusmodī and cuiusmodī are indeclinable adjective equivalent to tālis and quālis.
- They are men of this sort. hominēs huiusmodī sunt.
- He is a man of this sort too. homō quōque huiusmodī est.
- This is the kind of thing which is difficult to understand: hōc rēs euismodī est, quem difficilē comprendēre est.
- What’s she like: cuiusmodī est?
- What kind of things just she like to do: cuiusmodī rēbus fruitur?
Note that although these adjectives have a genitive form, they need not be placed with genitive nouns.
The Essential AG: 146b, 345a